We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Excellent long- term contract opportunity for Angular JS developer working on development of new cloud base applications in Dallas, TX.
“Excellent long- term contract opportunity for Angular JS developer working on development of new cloud base applications in Dallas, TX.”
- 7+ years of work experience in software development and expertise in Web development and Digital technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering/related field experience
- Knowledge using MVC framework in the browser and developing event-driven applications
- Knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access)
- Experience integrating with backend – Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
- Interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / web services
- Knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
- Extensive knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases – preferably PostgreSQL/PostGIS (or related alternative)
- Experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles – using JIRA and TFS tools
- Experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools – preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions.
- Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools.
Large global supply chain company located in Cranberry Township, PA is hiring a Mid-Senior Network Administrator for a 4 months+ contract assignment.
Strong Cisco experience
“Large global supply chain company located in Cranberry Township, PA is hiring a Mid-Senior Network Administrator for a 4 months+ contract assignment. This contractor will work each day from the corporate office in Cranberry Township, PA. The pay rate for this contract role is 55-60/hr, based on experience. The hiring manager will interview immediately and start this consultant ASAP. ”
As a Network Administrator in Cranberry Township, PA, you will be responsible for the strategy, development and implementation of network systems, applications, security and configuration within the company network infrastructure. You will Ensure that network systems and related procedures adhere to company standards as well as process development and improvement recommendations with senior network staff. Has a thorough knowledge of network processes, concepts, best practices and procedures. Also has a thorough knowledge of network protocols and security. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals but may defer to senior network staff for guidance. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Designs, installs, configures and supports company internal and/or external network systems, applications and security.
- CISCO Patching and possibly Wireless AP replacements.
- Develops, maintains and implements all company network systems, applications, security, configurations and standards.
- Troubleshoots routine and non-routine network performance issues at all 7 layers of the OSI model. Works directly with other company support teams, vendors and customers to troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a disaster recovery plan with senior staff.
- Upgrades and patches company network systems applications and equipment. Works directly with vendors on patch research, revisions and deployment. Works with senior staff on patch recommendation, strategy and deployment processes.
- Provides network technical support for complex issues and guidance to users and other IT teammates. Works with other company support staff, vendors and customers to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Perform all network administration and maintenance of designated company network(s) to include, but not limited to, all routine items plus more advanced configurations such as Site-to-Site VPN, routing, advanced firewall, and wireless configurations. Provide next level support when junior staff is unable to resolve issue(s). Communicate to senior staff if issue(s) need to be escalated.
- Perform all network administration and maintenance of designated company network(s) required to meet company business requirements. Provide next level support when junior staff are unable to resolve issue(s). Communicate to senior staff if issue(s) need to be escalated.
- This position is full-time and may require after hours or on-call support including, but not limited weekends and evenings
- Bachelor’s or equivalent education, i.e., military, trade school, certificate, etc. and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of client and server architecture and operation.
- Expert knowledge of physical and logical connectivity and a basic knowledge of network technologies, including but not limited to, Layer 2/Layer 3 switching and routing, firewalls, load balancers, wireless and TACACS must be considered expert with interpreting packet captures with tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.
- Advanced expertise with a wide variety of network vendor hardware and software including but not limited to Cisco, F5, FortiNet, Juniper, and Solarwinds.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Customer service driven and strong team player.
- Cisco, Excellent Communication Skills, F5, Network Administration, Network Deployments, Network engineer, Network Engineer/Security, Network Migration, Wireless
Allruva Technology Services, Inc, headquartered in Lewisville, Texas, has a strong foundation and an eagerness to help exceed your expectations with our top-class talent from around the world bringing you great value at an affordable price. At Allruva, we do not measure success by the deliverables and the project deadlines we meet — but by the value we bring to your business.
Allruva Technology Services, Inc.
405 State Hwy 121, Suite A250
Lewisville, TX 75067
Phone: +1 469-630-1113